- Sort by Default Order
If TJEd is calling to you, don't resort to “winging” it. Don’t just copy a friend, or browse and guess. We're here to help!
VIDEO COACHING: Becoming a TJEd Science Mentorby Oliver James DeMille Duration: ~51 One of the 7 Steps of Learning and Teaching Anything is to find a "Subject-Loving Mentor". Need a subject-loving science mentor? We've got you covered!! Oliver James DeMille, age 29, is Oliver & Rachel DeMille's oldest. Many have followed his story from childhood with interest because of his "late start" and his unique learning and processing style (Oliver has dyslexia, and his executive function was slower to develop). In spite of [because of?] his unique challenges and timeline, Oliver took ownership of his education, and we think you'll agree that he is both inspiring as a model of great education, and effective as a mentor for adults and youth.
TJEd High! is an online liberal arts mentoring service for youth.
What is the Young Stateswomen/Statesmen Society? (YSS)
I. YSS is a service and achievement club designed for Love of Learning to Early Scholar Phase children and youth.Inspired by our young daughters who LOOOOONGED to have the goals and awards that they saw happening in their brother's scouting activities, YSS is now a complete program for girls and boys to assist them in broad knowledge, skills acquisition, refinement of talents and character development.
II. YSS can be run:
- As a full-fledged club in an emerging or established community of families
- In a single home, with parent mentors
How to Be a Great Homeschool Dad
presented by Oliver DeMille
Every Dad and Grandpa Will Greatly Benefit From This Powerful Bundle!Expand the vision, scope and application of Leadership Education in your home and in your mission, with this groundbreaking seminar (with amazing extras included!). This workshop bundle is appropriate for potential, seasoned and new homeschoolers, and everyone in between--as well as those educating in TJEd and all learning styles and environments. This product bundle includes:
- 4 downloadable Audio Workshop Sessions from our Seminar, "How To Be a Great Homeschool Dad" to listen to over and over
- 2 downloads (mp3 audio book and PDF eBook) of TJEd for Dads: What's So Great About the Classics?, by Oliver DeMille
- Bonus mp3 audio on "Goal-Getters and the Path of Success" by Oliver DeMille
- (plus several unadvertised bonuses)
This Week in History is a daily resource that brings your home school or classroom to life!Whatever you want to learn, whatever there is to teach, it starts with history! With a subscription to This Week in History, each day’s resources are an adventure in math, science, language skills, geography, current events, the arts and so on – all tied to events in history. You'll have the world of learning available to help you lead and inspire your students to explore, learn and excel!
Leadership Education (TJEd)
The Center for Social Leadership
The Crisis is Here!
(What to do about it, and how to do it effectively—and what’s coming next)
Available for Online Access with All Content On-Demand
See below for detailed seminar contentENROLLMENT
- Cost: $50 per household
- Bonus Sessions and Workshops 1 & 2 available immediately upon enrollment.
- The balance of the Convention Playlist will be released on 4/6, and is available April 6, 2020 - May 10, 2020, on-demand - so you can access it for the whole month, as many times as you choose.
- Enrollment cost includes participation for all members of a single household. Non-household friends and family should purchase their own access.
- Special class pricing available for schools. [contact email@example.com to inquire]
We are thrilled for this year's Online Youth Conference!
- Scholar Contracts: How they work for you!
- Making the most of your mentors
- The Strength of This Generation
- The Path of Scholar Phase
- Love and Service as a Calling
- Integrity and Excellence as a Calling
- 3 Things to do When You Get Stuck in your Studies
- The Choice
- Who's On Your Team?
- The Well-Rounded Genius
- Making a Difference NOW
- Your Hero's Journey
- The Obstacles of Scholar Phase and How to Surmount Them
- Scholar Phase and Learning Styles
- Scholar Phase and Your Mission
- You as the Mentor
- Making Up for Lost Time
- Solid Study Logistics
- The Care and Core of You
- Panem: Rest, Entertainment, Labor and Leisure
- Do You Have Time? Or Does Time Have You?
- Taming the Technology Beast
- Getting Out of Your Own Way
- You, Bridging the Chasm of Change
*This is a list of topics, not individual presentations. All content is currently in production and titles/presenters/topics are subject to additions, deletions and modifications. Many of the included topics will be combined in a presentation, and the final list will be launched on 8/1/19.
How does it work?
Once you purchase your family's youth registration (no need to purchase multiples for the same household), log in any time between 8/1/19 and 10/1/19 to gain full access to the conference, on your own schedule!
All content is pre-recorded for on-demand viewing/listening.
- $20/household [Please note that Summer 2019 TJEd High! participants have complimentary access to the Youth Conference.]
Mentoring is vital for education. Good mentors lead to good education, and great mentors to great education.
This class is a practical, hands-on course on how to be a great mentor.
A 7-week course taught by Oliver DeMilleThis course is recommended for more advanced teachers and mentors, and parents of youth, who have a basic foundation in the principles and practices of Leadership Education. *Updated in 2019 with additional, critical content to qualify you as a TJEd High Tutor.* You know you’ve been wishing for something like this! We heard you.
Get Mentored in Freedom by Oliver DeMilleA One-of-A-Kind Freedom Learning Program Participants prepare to become founding fathers and mothers of freedom in the 21st Century! Don’t miss this amazing learning experience.
Description:There are no credits, grades, or credentials associated with this intense course of study—just great learning from the highest-quality materials and deep mentoring on the most important principles of freedom. No facades, just excellent learning. See below for specifics....
A 6-Week Course taught by Oliver DeMilleEvents in the world are heating up, and things are getting set for big changes just ahead. ARE YOU READY? Many (perhaps most) people feel that real challenges are coming, but they aren’t sure what to do about it. What is really going on in the world? Too often we can’t really trust the media spin about current events, yet we all need to understand the truth of world events. Moreover, we need to know what trends and cycles tell us about what’s ahead. The coming years will be times of challenge, yet few people have an accurate understanding of what to expect. In this class, we’ll address all of these issues, and help each participant get a clear picture of world events and the trends and cycles that are shaping the decade ahead—and beyond. Those who take this class will know what to look for in world events, how to see through the media, how to find out what is really happening, and how to effectively plan and prepare.
You know you’ve been wishing for something like this! We heard you.
A 5-Week Course Taught by Oliver DeMille The class will build on Oliver’s seminar, “Hanging By a Thread,” and take participants through the main points of the Constitution, how our freedoms have eroded, and what is needed to get back to a truly free system. This will be taught in the deep yet enjoyable style students have come to expect from Oliver DeMille, appealing to those who need to learn the basics about the Constitution and also to advanced Constitutional experts — and everyone in between. Don’t miss this chance to learn about the Constitution from one of the top freedom thinkers of our time!