- Sort by Rating
Mentoring is vital for education. Good mentors lead to good education, and great mentors to great education.
This class is a practical, hands-on course on how to be a great mentor.
A 7-week course taught by Oliver DeMilleThis course is recommended for more advanced teachers and mentors, and parents of youth, who have a basic foundation in the principles and practices of Leadership Education. *Updated in 2019 with additional, critical content to qualify you as a TJEd High Tutor.* You know you’ve been wishing for something like this! We heard you.
How to Be a Great Homeschool Dad
presented by Oliver DeMille
Every Dad and Grandpa Will Greatly Benefit From This Powerful Bundle!Expand the vision, scope and application of Leadership Education in your home and in your mission, with this groundbreaking seminar (with amazing extras included!). This workshop bundle is appropriate for potential, seasoned and new homeschoolers, and everyone in between--as well as those educating in TJEd and all learning styles and environments. This product bundle includes:
- 4 downloadable Audio Workshop Sessions from our Seminar, "How To Be a Great Homeschool Dad" to listen to over and over
- 2 downloads (mp3 audio book and PDF eBook) of TJEd for Dads: What's So Great About the Classics?, by Oliver DeMille
- Bonus mp3 audio on "Goal-Getters and the Path of Success" by Oliver DeMille
- (plus several unadvertised bonuses)
What is the Young Stateswomen/Statesmen Society? (YSS)
I. YSS is a service and achievement club designed for Love of Learning to Early Scholar Phase children and youth.Inspired by our young daughters who LOOOOONGED to have the goals and awards that they saw happening in their brother's scouting activities, YSS is now a complete program for girls and boys to assist them in broad knowledge, skills acquisition, refinement of talents and character development.
II. YSS can be run:
- As a full-fledged club in an emerging or established community of families
- In a single home, with parent mentors