1. Henry Steinway’s real name was
b. Heinrich Steinweg. He changed his name when he emigrated to America.
2. Henry Steinway was born in:
3. Henry was educated at:
b. a typical common school of his town
4. When Henry was young he was:
Henry was Orphaned at 15 and imprisoned in a Garrison while he was serving in the German army as a soldier.
5. He built which instrument:
In fact he built all three!
6. His first piano was built in:
c. His kitchen
7. He emigrated to America because:
a. He wanted to avoid political unrest
Quiz Answers. How did you do?