First of all, thank you for being part of TJEd High! We really enjoy working with your youth! Your student’s success and your satisfaction mean a lot to us.
Here are a couple of examples of the successes we’re seeing, that I wanted to share with you:
- Youth are reading, they are opening up and discussing, and seeking mentoring from us as well as their parents more than ever!
- The youth are putting in the time to own their education
- We have collaborated with many commonwealths and seen phenomenal results
- These scholars are becoming incredible writers, and as a by-product, more disciplined thinkers and more effective communicators
- Youth are venturing into subjects and classics they would not have picked up on their own
- Our 3rd and 4th-year scholars are on par with freshman and sophomore college level of study and thinking
- We have seen many Mission friends come together and create lasting relationships
- These youth care about and understand the world they live in–they are going to really lead and change our world for the better!
Better Than Expected
In September 2017 we offered TJEd High at an introductory “launch rate” that was to have increased the following semester. We were able to maintain that low initial rate well beyond our planned date of increase, and out of concern and interest for the families we serve we have put off the change as long as possible.
Needed Changes that Affect You
I’m writing to let you know that with the changes in the economy, and resultant rising business costs, tuition for TJEd High! will be increasing, effective Fall semester this September 2022, from $45 a month to $65 a month.
To be clear: the Summer semester will still be at our launch rate of $45 a month for the payment plan or $135 for the full three-month semester.
Our new prices will allow us to continue to serve you and our future scholars, and offer upgrades and bonus content along the way! If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out, you can use this contact form. We are more than happy to help in any way.
Again, we are grateful to be part of this great journey with you and your family.