This Week in History is provided as a weekly online treasure trove of correlated resources that you can access on our Leadership Education Learning Portal (works equally well with computers and personal devices). You will be given a login link upon registration.
It’s fun, it’s informative, it’s quirky, it’s creative, it’s deep, it’s wholesome, it’s empowering.
The content is searchable by date, topic and keyword, and the whole year’s archive can be accessed by subscribers at any time.
Versatile and Effective!
- Multi-age Family Environment
- Self-directed Independent Learning
- Mentor prep
- Individual personalization
- Hands-on projects
- Service and achievement
- Core subject and critical skills mastery
- Co-op Activities
- Traditional Classroom Enrichment
- …and more!
This Week in History honors the TJEd ideal of phase-based learning, and empowers you as a mentor in your home!
Of all the things you’ll spend a pocket of change on each month, This Week in History is not only a great value, but a time saver and a worry eliminator.
This Week in History:
- relieves fear, stress and burnout
- energizes your kidschool
- fills in the gaps
- cultivates cultural literacy
- facilitates state or provincial compliance
- correlates resources for co-ops, classrooms and family learning
- harnesses the power of technology in a classical leadership education
- harmonizes with Unschooling, Charlotte Mason, Montessori, Trivium/Quadrivium, IEW, eclectic, etc.
- delivers new ideas and areas of learning to you and your child
- instigates discussions and projects that expand wisdom and understanding
- connects the subject areas–from music to math, from geography to world religions, from hobbies to science projects, etc.
- motivates you and your students to greater excellence
- delivers Face to Face with Greatness
- empowers you to mentor your students in the classics
- enlivens the 7 Keys of Great Teaching
- activates Phases of Learning
…so you can “Inspire, not Require”